Saturday, April 24, 2010

Art made easy for all!


New 3D Artists Start Here


I have always enjoyed creating art. In second grade, I created my first comic book.....way back when before copying machines were available to duplicate the first copy. Which meant that with issue number 1, I had to draw all 4 copies. When it was a hit with my friends, I had to make issue 2, which also required 4 issues. I never made it to issue 3........Now there are new tools available which can help with creating art like you imagine it.

Daz3d has models and rendering software that help bring your visions to life......and you can start with a big chunk for free!!

Below is a sketch I made in a meeting. Not Michael Angelo or Davinci but I get my idea across!



To the left is my idea in a more presentable form. All of the models are available for free....the two clothing pieces were not available at Daz3d. The male figure is Michael 2 and the Menorah from Daz's freebies page. Also available from Daz3d is their Studio which allows you to pose the models in all kinds of settings, light them in a myriad of different moods with all kinds of light settings, from all kinds of different angles.


You can check Daz3d out at:
Create 3D Art for Free


No comments:

Post a Comment